Monday, August 8, 2011

TO THE BIG APPLE!

I'm still catching up on everything I need to share from Italy, and Switzerland, and Paris..., but I thought I would go double time and also let you know what is going on right now -- which consists of enjoying some time in my hometown with family and soaking up all of the humidity that the Midwest has to offer. However, school starts in just under two weeks. At least, orientation at my beautiful new school in the Big Apple! I'm heading to the Fashion Institute of Technology to study Fashion Design in a one-year accelerated program.  My class schedule includes Flat Patterning Design I, Introduction to Computer Design, Apparel Design - Structured Silhouettes, Life Drawing, Apparel Design - Soft Silhouettes, Fashion Art & Design, and last but not least, Sewing Techniques.  This girl couldn't be happier. :)




1 comment:

  1. so great, we like your blog:)

    let`s visit and follow us:)
    fashion-ache.blogspot.com

    XX K&M

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!